You can either take the MIT Shuttles (tracking), bike, or walk:
In the evening, you can take the Saferide Boston East, and in the morning and afternoon, you can take the Boston Daytime. Both have stops at 84 Mass Ave, the back entrance of the Student Center, and you can get off at the Commonwealth Ave / Silber Way stop:
- Walk along Silber way and make a right onto Bay State Road.
- Walk along Bay State Road till almost the end of the block.
- We are on the left side of the street, the last house of the block, right before a fenced lawn, across the street from the BU Student Center.
Alternatively, you can walk (~20 min) or bike (~6 min):
- Cross the Mass Ave Bridge.
- Make a right on the first traffic light onto Beacon Street.
- Continue until you see a gigantic red sign that says "Boston University," where you take the wide right onto Bay State Road (see picture below).
- Go straight until you hit the second cross street, Deerfield
- We are the first house after Deerfield (the house right after a fenced lawn).