You can either take the MIT Shuttles (tracking), bike, or walk:
In the evening, take Saferide Boston East at 84 Mass Ave, at the back entrance of the Student Center:
- Get off at 111 Bay State Road.
- You should see a big wooden door, with a brass plate that says "MIT Student House."
In the morning and afternoon, you can take the Boston Daytime at 84 Mass Ave and get off at the Commonwealth Ave / Silber Way stop:
- Walk toward the Citgo Sign (the gigantic triangular orange billboard overlooking Kenmore).
- Make a left at Kenmore Square onto Deerfield Street.
- Make a left at the BU Student Center onto Bay State Road.
- We are the first house on the right of the road.
Alternatively, you can walk (~20 min) or bike (~6 min):
- Cross the Mass Ave Bridge.
- Make a right on the first traffic light onto Beacon Street.
- Continue until you see a gigantic red sign that says "Boston University," where you take the wide right onto Bay State Road (see picture below).
- Go straight until you hit the second cross street, Deerfield
- We are the first house after Deerfield (the house right after a fenced lawn).