Fall 2015 Deadline: April 22, 2015
We are a non-Greek co-ed Independent Living Group (ILG) at Kenmore Square, Boston, across the Charles River from MIT. Consisting of 22 undergraduate students, we are a supportive, friendly, close-knit community. We are perhaps the most diverse group at MIT, with members from more than 15 countries majoring in various Courses.
As a community, we enjoy delicious home-cooked dinners together every Sunday to Thursday. We have weekly social nights and movie nights, in addition to organizing our Thanksgiving Formal and Spring Formal.
The Rush Process:
Unlike fraternities and sororities, we do not have a formal rush process. Instead, our informal rush runs over the semester, giving us time to know you and you to know us.
Interested in joining us? Let us get to know you! You should:
- Shoot us an email at email@example.com with a photo of yourself!
- Fill out the application by April 22, 2015 if you are interested in joining us for Fall 2015.
- We will invite you to Student House for dinner!
- Come to at least 2 dinners and 1 social event for us get to know you (weekly social nights, movie nights, formals, rush events, etc.).
- Wait for the result! We will let you know by May 1, 2015. You won't miss the MIT housing deadlines if you currently live on-campus.
- You must be an MIT undergraduate.
- You must be on financial aid.
- ~$2000 per semester, including IAP (exact amount TBD).
- Breakfast, dinner, and laundry included.
- $400 security deposit.