Summer 2014 is over :( Check back next year for 2015's Summer Housing!
The following information applies to Summer 2014:
The following fees are for the entire summer housing period (May 25, 2014 – Aug 25, 2014). Even if you are not staying for the entire period, you have to pay the whole rent.
- Single: $1850
- Double/triple: $1600
- Paid when you decide to accept a spot.
- Returned at the end of the summer.
- You do not need to be affiliated with MIT to apply.
- You do not need to be a student to apply.
- Fill out the application by the specified deadline.
- Late applications will still be considered, but with a lower priority.
- Night shuttle (MIT Saferide Boston East) stops in front of the house.
- 3-minute walk from Daytime shuttle (Boston Daytime) stop (487 Commonwealth Ave).
- 2-minute walk from Green Line Kenmore Station (lines B, C, D).
- 20-minute walk / 6 minute bike to MIT campus.
- 10-minute walk to Star Market (Shaw's).
- Tons of restaurants at Kenmore Square.