Thank you for your interest!
Summer housing is not yet open for 2017. It will be open for applications around late February / early March. If you have any immediate concerns, you can email us directly at.
Expected dates for Summer 2017: May 28 – Aug 26, 2016
Below are information from Summer 2016:
- Air conditioned rooms and common areas.
- Fully furnished rooms.
- Utilities and Internet (Wi-Fi and Ethernet).
- Free laundry.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen, fridge, freezer, espresso machine, waffle-maker.
- Optional meal plan, or cook for yourself.
Our summer housing has fewer restrictions. You don't have to be an undergrad – or even an MIT student! We've had students from Cornell, BU, CMU, Harvard, RISD and even Bilkent University in Turkey!
- Fill out the application by the specified deadline.
- We prioritize earlier applications. As with every year, there are more applicants than spots. Therefore, if you want to secure a spot, please don't wait till the deadline to submit the application.
- Late applications will still be considered, but with a lower priority.
The following fees are for the entire summer housing period (May 22 - Aug 27, 2016). Even if you are not staying for the entire period, you have to pay the whole rent.
- Single: $2350
- Double: $2150
- Triple: $1950
- Quad: $1750
- Paid when you decide to accept the spot.
- Returned at the end of the summer.
- Shuttles: 2-minute walk from the house
- MIT Boston Daytime (before 6pm, Silber Way stop)
- MIT Saferide Boston East (after 6pm, Silber Way stop)
- BU Shuttle (Silber Way stop)
- Harvard M-2 Shuttle (Kenmore stop)
- Tons of restaurants at Kenmore Square.
- 10-minute walk to Star Market (Shaw's).
- 12-minute walk to Target.
- 10-minute walk to Regal Cinema.
- Fill out the Application Form! We prioritize earlier applications. As with every year, there are more applicants than spots. Therefore, if you want to secure a spot, please don't wait till the deadline to submit the application.
- Priority Deadline: April 9, 2016
- Final Deadline: April 22, 2016
- Applications submitted after the final deadline will still be considered, but with a lower priority.
- Send us a photo of yourself to .
- Since we process on a rolling basis, we may get back to you earlier than April 22.
- We will notify you the results by late April the latest.
- You must pay the $400 security deposit to confirm acceptance of the spot.
Email us at!
Keep Me Updated!
You can provide your email address below and we will send you the latest updates regarding summer housing: