2015's Summer Housing is not yet open!
Tentative information for Summer Housing for 2015:
The following fees are for the entire summer housing period (~May 24, 2015 – Aug 29, 2015). Even if you are not staying for the entire period, you have to pay the whole rent.
Rent (Exact amount TBD):
- Single: ~$2000
- Double/triple: ~$1800
- Paid when you decide to accept a spot.
- Returned at the end of the summer.
Our summer housing has fewer restrictions. You don't have to be an undergrad – or even an MIT student! We've had students from Cornell, BU, CMU, Harvard, RISD and even Bilkent University in Turkey!
- Fill out the application by the specified deadline.
- Late applications will still be considered, but with a lower priority.
- Night shuttle (MIT Saferide Boston East) stops in front of the house.
- 3-minute walk from Daytime shuttle (Boston Daytime) stop (487 Commonwealth Ave).
- 2-minute walk from Green Line Kenmore Station (lines B, C, D).
- 20-minute walk / 6 minute bike to MIT campus.
- 10-minute walk to Star Market (Shaw's).
- Tons of restaurants at Kenmore Square.