We are full for the summer and are no longer accepting applications. If you applied and haven't received an email from us, it means that we were not able to accommodate you.
Housing period for Summer 2018:
Move-in date: May 27 for MIT Students and June 9 for non-MIT Students
Move-out date: August 26
Important Note: We are a student run co-op house, not the official MIT summer housing office, which is under the MIT Division of Student Life.
- Air conditioned rooms and common areas.
- Fully furnished rooms.
- Professional cleaning in public areas
- Utilities and Internet (Wi-Fi and Ethernet).
- Free laundry.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen, fridge, freezer, espresso machine, waffle-maker.
- Optional meal plan, or cook for yourself.
- Tons of restaurants at Kenmore Square.
- 10-minute walk to Star Market (Shaw's).
- 12-minute walk to Target.
- 10-minute walk to Regal Cinema.
Our summer housing has fewer restrictions. You have to be either a college (4-year or 2-year) or a graduate student.
The following fees are for the entire summer housing period. Even if you are not staying for the entire period, you have to pay the whole rent.
2018 Rent (per person):
- Security Deposit: $600 (to be paid within a week of being offered a spot)
- Double: $2500
- Triple: $2300
- Quad: $2100
- Fill out the Application Form
- Priority Deadline: April 15, 2018
- Applications submitted after the priority deadline will still be considered, but with a lower priority
- Decisions will be emailed by late April.
- You must pay the $600 deposit within a week of being offered housing to secure your spot.
- Shuttles: 2-minute walk from the house
- MIT Boston Daytime (before 6pm, Silber Way stop)
- MIT Saferide Boston East (after 6pm, Silber Way stop)
- BU Shuttle (Silber Way stop)
- Harvard M-2 Shuttle (Kenmore stop)
Email us at!